• Decrease Text Size
  • Increase Text Size

Welcome back Oly Families and Students to the 2020-21 School Year!

We have missed you and look forward to getting to connect with our students again.  Students, you will have access to your schedules September 2nd.  If you need to 'meet' with your counselor please email them and you will see  a link to set up a zoom meeting.  You can also email your question or concern for a quicker response.  Please keep in mind that trying to change schedules will not be likely due to the incredibly tight schedule this year.  If you are interested in Running Start, you will find all of the information you need in our email response.  Go Bears!!!


School Closure Counseling Messages

Archived messages regarding school closure sent through Skyward: 

3/24/2020 message:  OHS Counseling Message 3_24_2020.pdf


Frequently Asked Questions


How do I make an appointment with the counselor?

Appointments can be made by calling or visiting the Counseling Center Secretary, Patty West. Her direct line is (360)596-7004.

How can I get a progress report?

Parents can keep track of their student's academic progress utilizing our online grading system. Current data about student classes is available by using Family Access. Parents can also email their student's teachers with questions and concerns. Semester grades are finalized and become an official grade on the student's transcript at the end of each semester.

Family Access Log In

How can I find out what my student's homework is if they miss class?

Many teachers have websites that will list schedules, upcoming assignments, tests, etc.  To find teachers websites or contact your student's teachers directly, go to the staff directory at OHS Staff Contact List. 

How do I get my student's name off the military recruiter lists?

By law, the district must provide military services with student information unless the parent/guardian requests otherwise in writing. The form to request this is available in the Student Rights and Responsibilities Handbook given to each student at the beginning of each school year. Usually the deadline to do this is mid-October; check with the high school for the exact date. Signed forms should be returned to the school and must be redone each year. Contact your counselor with questions.