Last daily bulletin published for Tuesday, September 1st
Next bulletin not yet published.
View Bell Schedules
Safe Schools Alert
Safety is our top priority. SafeSchools Alert is a reporting system that allows students, staff, and parents to submit concerns to our administration in four different ways; phone, text, email or via the web. Anyone may easily report on bullying, harassment, alcohol/other drugs, vandalism or safety concerns through the SafeSchools Alert process. Tips may be submitted anonymously.
If you have questions, contact your school principal or the District Compliance Officer, Jeff Carpenter at (360) 596-8544.
Ingersoll Stadium Closed for Turf Replacement
Ingersoll Stadium is closed through early September for installation of new field turf. During the closure there is no public access to Ingersoll, including key card access, due to the work that is ongoing across the entire turf area and staging of the work in the area along the track. There is a football game scheduled for Friday, Sept. 4 (CHS vs. Tumwater - Go Cougars!), which will be conducted as planned, but the stadium likely will not be open to the public until school starts as the finishing touches are put on the project. The new turf will replace an 11-year-old surface that has exceeded its eight-year life span. Thanks to everyone for their patience as the district undertakes this important safety project!
2015-16 School Calendar
The 2015-16 school year calendar has been finalized. Here are some of the significant changes:
- A recent survey showed elementary and middle school families preferred early releases to late starts for teacher collaboration time. The new calendar honors that request by ending late starts and moving to early releases for elementary and middle schools.
- There will be fewer of these early releases than there were late starts this year. This will present fewer disruptions to learning time and provide larger time blocks for teacher collaboration in elementary and middle schools.
- There will be more consistency in that all early releases will be a half day.
- High schools will not have early releases except for Friday, Nov. 13, Friday, Jan. 29 and Friday, June 17 (for grading).
- The spring elementary conference week has been moved to be right before spring break, much like our neighboring districts.
Click the link below to view the 2015-16 calendar.Read more >>
- AP Info
- Video News Announcements
- Attendance Policies
- Family Access
- Staff Links
- Weekly Sports Snapshot
- The Olympus
- Tuesday, September 1
- Soccer Blue/White Function
- Bear Crew Training
- Volleyball @ CISPUS
- Cheer Practice
- Drill Practice