Make a Link
1. Go to the website you would like to create a link to.
2. Copy the URL address
3. Go to the page you would like to have the link on
4. In the Page Content area type the "introduction" you want to go with your link.
BrainyQuote is a great resource
5. Highlight and select the text
6. Go up to the edit buttons and click on the link button
7. A window will pop up that looks like this.
8. Paste or type the URL address that you copied into the box that says "Link URL"
- Most often you would change the "TARTET BOX" to -- Open in a new window
- The "TITLE" is most often the name of the link. You could leave it blank.
9. Click the INSERT button
- The introduction you typed will now be blue and underlined.
10. Click the SAVE CHANGES button
You can see if it worked by clicking on VIEW PAGE