- 1. AP World History -- GO TO: https://sites.google.com/a/osd.wednet.edu/longnecker/ap-world-history
- 2. ~ Planning ~
- 3. AP English 11
- 4. AP World History -- GO TO: https://sites.google.com/a/osd.wednet.edu/longnecker/ap-world-history
- 5. AP World History -- GO TO: https://sites.google.com/a/osd.wednet.edu/longnecker/ap-world-history
- 6. AP World History -- GO TO: https://sites.google.com/a/osd.wednet.edu/longnecker/ap-world-history
THE LIST of suggested/optional APWH items during Dec. 2016 winter break: REST, thank the people you love, feed your soul before you do any of these ...
1) if you did not already, through the typical APWH site (below) take great notes on the Easter Island lecture, since Mr. U senses the ocean tides of an approaching quiz; 2) take your fabulous Cornell notes on any assigned chapter sections you neglected to finish during the stress of December; 3) spend 15 minutes at the Tronie Foundation site http://www.troniefoundation.org/about-us to learn more about this local effort to do something about human trafficking (no written assignment) 4) the FINAL EXAM period in January will be a test on part of the next unit, NOT a comprehensive covering all we've learned thus far 5) OPTIONAL TASK: even though it's ahead of our time period, watch the 3-hour film Gandhi, starring Ben Kingsley; it's available on YouTube for a fee, and probably elsewhere; consider inviting an Underland APWH friend who does not have good technology access; if it helps you follow the story line, download questions here floydworldgeography.wikispaces.com/file/view/Gandhi+Handout.doc but your written task for me is not these questions; instead use the concrete details of the film to explain the CAUSES and EFFECTS of Gandhi's public actions; 500+ words, paragraphed & submitted at Turnitin.com by 11:59 PM on Friday December 30