ASSIGNMENTS AND SCHEDULE
FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 13:
MLK Research Project
Research him as a leader, and find information to help you answer the following on a Google doc IN YOUR CLASSROOM FOLDER. Based on the information you collect, make a 2-4 slide Google presentation. Presentations will be in class on Friday.
For the following, research and write a short-answer/essay response. Cite your source parenthetically, according to MLA style.
- Who and what were MLK’s influences? What people and experiences shaped him?
- What makes him one of history’s iconic leaders? Be specific. What did he do and say that solidified his place in history?
- Find a quote that resonates with you. Record it and state why you chose it. Be specific and make connections to your own life/leadership goals.
For the presentation, create one Google slide for your quote and explanation IN YOUR CLASSROOM FOLDER. You will present to the class on Friday.
- MONDAY: HoCo update, Slideshow
- TUESDAY: HoCo jobs, Slideshow (Rachel)
- WEDNESDAY: Pre-test
- THURSDAY: Slideshow
- FRIDAY: HoCo with Mrs. Thompson
- MONDAY: BEAR ZONE debrief
- TUESDAY: HC jobs, Slideshow info
- WEDNESDAY: Servant Leadership, WMS Partnership intro
- THURSDAY: WORK DAY
- FRIDAY: Slideshow Presentation, HC
- MONDAY: BEAR ZONE jobs, parent permission form due Tuesday for off-campus travel.
- TUESDAY: Site visits for BEAR ZONE
- WEDNESDAY: Assembly, HC, BEAR ZONE, slideshow
- THURSDAY: Slideshow, BEA ZONE signs, BEAR ZONE prep
- FRIDAY: Assembly debrief, BEAR ZONE prep