ASSIGNMENTS AND SCHEDULE
FOR FRIDAY, JANUARY 13:
MLK Research Project
Research him as a leader, and find information to help you answer the following on a Google doc IN YOUR CLASSROOM FOLDER. Based on the information you collect, make a 2-4 slide Google presentation. Presentations will be in class on Friday.
For the following, research and write a short-answer/essay response. Cite your source parenthetically, according to MLA style.
- Who and what were MLK’s influences? What people and experiences shaped him?
- What makes him one of history’s iconic leaders? Be specific. What did he do and say that solidified his place in history?
- Find a quote that resonates with you. Record it and state why you chose it. Be specific and make connections to your own life/leadership goals.
For the presentation, create one Google slide for your quote and explanation IN YOUR CLASSROOM FOLDER. You will present to the class on Friday.
- MONDAY: HoCo update, hall prep
- TUESDAY: HALL DECO PREP
- WEDNESDAY: NORMS
- THURSDAY: Slideshow (Sarah), NORMS, HoCo Nom deliveries.
- FRIDAY: HoCo Nom deliveries, HALL DECO PREP
- MONDAY: BEAR ZONE debrief
- TUESDAY: Assembly debrief, HC jobs, Slideshow info
- WEDNESDAY: Servant Leadership, Life Skills Partnership intro
- THURSDAY: WORK DAY
- FRIDAY: Slideshow Presentation, HC
- MONDAY: BEAR ZONE jobs, partner slideshow info
- TUESDAY: Suicide Prevention presentation, project approval protocol, slideshow
- WEDNESDAY: Assembly, HC, BEAR ZONE, slideshow
- THURSDAY: Slideshow, BEA ZONE signs, BEAR ZONE prep
- FRIDAY: Assembly debrief, BEAR ZONE prep