Drama Club Work Day Dress Code
Due to safety concerns Technical Director will be enforcing the following dress code for work days:
* Good closed toed shoes such as athletic shoes or work boots. Shoes must be worn at all times
* Clothes suitable for a day of work – long pants or shorts – no skirts or dresses
* A shirt that keeps you covered up while bending, kneeling, and reaching overhead.
* Clothes must be well fitting. Nothing overly loose or cumbersome
* Remove scarves and jewelry including bracelets and necklaces
* Long hair must be tied up, especially while using tools. Hair ties are available in the PAC.
* Keep in mind we may be painting – clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on
Students who don’t meet the dress code will not be permitted to participate until they are suitably dressed for work.
Drama Club Build Day Calendar