WELCOME TO ART CLUB!
We meet during Bear Time A/B in the art room #303.
ADVISORS: Mr. Everson email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 360-596-7276
PRESIDENT: Natasha O.
VICE PRES: Sophie D.
Our mission is to encourage and support art students to gain exposure, improve technically, and engage with the community.
Students will work productively on art projects.
Students will maintain a classroom atmosphere.
Students will be nice.
DEADLINES and AGENDA
- Design Art Club buttons
- Nominate and elect officers
- $5 due to ASB
- Oct. 14 YoungArts.org due. Application guidelines HERE $1000-10,000 prize for portfolio and essays.
- Calendar Art due
- Nov. 10 - Calendar contest due. Email submission to Mr. Everson at email@example.com OR deliver the original artwork to room 303.
- Nov. 21 Bearzaar
- Dec. 1 WITEA program cover contest $150 prize
- Creative writing illustrations due
- POSSCA (Patrons of South Sound Cultural Arts) on Facebook and website. $500 scholarship app due for visual art, music, dance, etc.
- Mar. 2 Greeting Card Scholarship $10,000 prize
- Washington State Spring Fair Art Contest
- Young American Creative Patriotic Art Contest by the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) $500-10,000 prizes. You can view the state and national winners from past years.